Monday, November 7, 2011

Last game for the Lexifer

We took Lexi to her last Redskins for the season...and probably her last game until she's old enough to 1. want to go and 2. appreciate the game. So, we bundled her up and headed out to watch the Redskins play the worst game ever. But we were in good company and had a great tailgate, and really, that's the fun part, right?

On our way to the stadium:


Waiting for kick-off:



Lexi was such a happy baby and was in the best mood during the whole game.



And I managed to get a semi-decent picture of me and Tom:


Oh. Apparently I'm the rudest person ever for changing my baby out in the open. The men's and women's restrooms don't have changing tables and there was no way I was changing Lexi on the floor of *that* bathroom. So we opted to change her in the stands during halftime. She was naked for maybe a second - long enough for me to remove her diaper, Tom to wipe her, and me to put the clean diaper on. Okay, maybe she was naked a full 5 seconds. As we're getting her dressed I hear this commotion behind me. I turn around and see this girl who's maybe 21, 22? and she's dramatically shielding this little 7 or 8 year old boy's eyes and telling him not to look at the naked girl down there. I was like "she's a BABY." Thanks for sexualizing my baby. I mean, this girl was acting like I was busy changing an adult. Such a ridiculous reaction and she probably drew more attention to the fact that we were changing a baby. I was half tempted to whip out my boob to nurse Lexi, but opted to laugh at the whole thing instead.

No comments: