Friday, January 7, 2011

State of the Uterus

Well, I passed the glucose test with flying colors, but tested as being slightly anemic so I have to start taking an iron supplement, which is the same as when I was pregnant with Stasa. I went for my last monthly appointment today and will start going every two weeks now until I'm 36 weeks. I've gained another 5 pounds and the baby's heartbeat was nice and strong at 150 beats a minute. 


I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions, which are pretty uncomfortable, but manageable. The heartburn still comes and goes, but hasn't been as bad lately. 


This baby has been way more active in utero than Stasa ever was. The other night it must have been doing somersaults and other gymnastics in there because I was getting feet, legs, head, butt, pretty much every body part jammed into my sides. 

No comments: