Monday, December 21, 2009

Ready for Santa and the "Blizzard"


Stasa's first ornament is hung on the tree. I know you love my hand embroidery, don't lie.
Stasa's first Christmas tree is up and decorated.


And the stockings are hung by the stairs with care...yes, Tom's stocking is THAT big.

Check out our front yard and cul de sac from the "blizzard" on Saturday. I measured 21" on our deck around 6:00 on Saturday night. I think we ended up with at least 2 feet of snow. The roads are still pretty dicey so I'm probably going to work from home this week.

Here's our neighbor's back yard on Sunday morning.

48 weeks old

Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat got Stasa a baby doll for Christmas and Aunt Peggy knit her a hat to match Stasa's sweater and hat (to be pictured later). Taking care of a baby is hard and tiring work.

No comments: