Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My First Redskins Game

I went to my first Redskins game on Sunday, Redskins vs. Rams at FedEx Field.
I'm still sleepy on my way to Aunt Peggy and Uncle Pat's house, but I'm dressed in layers of Redskins gear.

We parked in the Gray lot and then hiked over to the Green lot for some tailgating fun.

I sat with Uncle Dave, Daddy, Mommy and Crazy Uncie Matt

Tailgating was a lot of fun - I even got to eat some cheese.

Uncie Matt has a comfy lap.

I'm probably the cutest Redskins cheerleader.

I love Mommy's sunglasses, but she won't share!

We're heading up to our seats! Mommy says it's a loooooooong way up.

Once we got up to our seats, I ate and then went into a deep milk coma. I slept through the first 3 quarters of the game.

I finally woke up after the 4th quarter started.


Then I was ready to cheer!


Mommy and Uncle Dave kept me entertained.


This guy had the funniest jersey...I wonder what Snyder thinks of it?

I was not a happy camper on the ride home. I was tired and hungry and I gave Uncle Dave a headache with all of my screaming.

No comments: